Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
haha you'd need to have at least 2 billion quid..

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha you'd need to have at least 2 billion quid..
Yeah that'd probably cover it. Although imagine being a double billionaire then splashing half your entire wealth on a yacht. Not sure you could justify it, as surely you wouldn't live on it full time?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah that'd probably cover it. Although imagine being a double billionaire then splashing half your entire wealth on a yacht. Not sure you could justify it, as surely you wouldn't live on it full time?
Most of the owners hardly visit. They are usually tax write offs, I work with a chap that used to work on Superyachts...lots of cleaning!!! (even more than your average mak gets!)

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Most of the owners hardly visit. They are usually tax write offs, I work with a chap that used to work on Superyachts...lots of cleaning!!! (even more than your average mak gets!)
Same here, he lives in Monaco, Barcelona or Antibes on the yacht and the owner visits for two weeks of the year.... :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,984 Posts
Oh a real hardship, you'd only be able to live off just a billion then.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Crazy **** is we all strive to make money as we presume it creates happiness . But as u get older u start to realise although it's important ,a smile on ya kids face or a simple blast in an evo makes it all feel better . Love and passion (be it sports or whatever is what keeps us alive )and work of course , how many people retire and drop dead . Live life 100 mph an enjoy the best gifts like family , friends and of course cars u only get one chance baby make it count

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crazy **** is we all strive to make money as we presume it creates happiness . But as u get older u start to realise although it's important ,a smile on ya kids face or a simple blast in an evo makes it all feel better . Love and passion (be it sports or whatever is what keeps us alive )and work of course , how many people retire and drop dead . Live life 100 mph an enjoy the best gifts like family , friends and of course cars u only get one chance baby make it count
I hate kids and worry my evo will break any time I put my foot down LOL

·
Registered
524 Posts
True dat!

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
The look on my kids faces at xmas when I buy them four ado8r tyres , that's gonna be quality . I'm off to Lapland lovely 5000 for five nights . Stops Miss es moaning about the money pit lol

·
Going faster than b4
2,310 Posts
worry my evo will break any time I put my foot down LOL
:(

Sorry to hear that...... I've never had that feeling and it would probably kill my lov of my EVO, if that was the case.

Time for a new one ?

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
The look on my kids faces at xmas when I buy them four ado8r tyres , that's gonna be quality . I'm off to Lapland lovely 5000 for five nights . Stops Miss es moaning about the money pit lol
£5k? You're mad it's freezing there you know. A fortnight in Barbados for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts