Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the Blitz Nur spec r exhaust , Blitz down pipe and magnex de-cat pipe fitted, along with the Blitz air induction kit. The sound is 'bloody marvellous', and the power surge does not ease off until you hit the red line:), a real marked improvement from the standard TME. Thanks to 'Barney' at Beaufoot Mitsubishi for great service and really competative prices.

The power stayed all the way to 140mph, but then came what I presume was a fuel cut :( (first time its happened to me), will the car need a fine tune ?(rolling road), I know it does more than 150mph as it did this before any mod.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm expecting fuel cut after I do my exhaust and induction, not sure about the plan of attack yet though

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't want to do other expensive modifications as a boost controller, you have to fit a boost gauge and then modify the wastegate restrictor.
By increasing slightly it's size you will low the boost to the right level, about 1.2bars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ryan
What exactly is a wastegate restrictor and where would I find it?
Is it something a tuner would do, or is it more simple than that?
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would rather do sus and brakes b4 ECU, so I hope I don't get forced down that route, will decide when I see what happens next week

R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts