Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,whats all this about then,flippin people in kent have no idea :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
557 Posts
some young un few weeks back went screaming and rattling up behind me on a short stretch of dual carriageway so i thought let him pass., anyway he had one of those type of rear bumpers on his fiesta - flapping all over the place :D

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did he look cool though bodi??? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sean B said:
Its the place to be mate :coolsm:
Been there last week nearly starved to death,aint you got any greasy spoons that open at 7 am or what???

·
Registered
557 Posts
had me and the missus in stitches - just had to let him pass after all his hard effort and reckoned he would be gratefull to ease off a bit and save his teeth being rattled about :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Think he must of thought he looked kewl as none of them looked over while passing - if they had they would have seen us p!ssing ourselves

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bodi said:
had me and the missus in stitches - just had to let him pass after all his hard effort and reckoned he would be gratefull to ease off a bit and save his teeth being rattled about :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Think he must of thought he looked kewl as none of them looked over while passing - if they had they would have seen us p!ssing ourselves
You wicked man :crackup:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I blame it on too much Blue Peter - they need to be told there is a limit to what you can make with some double sided sticky tape and a loo roll :crackup:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
thats nothing kent has got much more to offer :mad: have seen pug 106 with four 6inch exhhaust what a beast :crackup: strangly enough he pulled over and let me pass, thought he was going to leave me for dead :confused: :p

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bodi said:
I blame it on too much Blue Peter - they need to be told there is a limit to what you can make with some double sided sticky tape and a loo roll :crackup:
Id like to cover konnie huq from blue peter in double sided stcky tape for a "romantic" evening :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
the white really allows the oilly smoke patch at the back show. maybe some serious modding to the valves and pistons while pushing the chav chariot to the max outside the local makky d's carpark. :moon: chavs :moon:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts