Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im off to the south of france on september the 1st until the 5th and have decided to take the evo.

I was just wondering if the nurburgring is open at that time as I would like to take a detour on the way home. Any day from the 5th until 9th.

Failing that I have found a trackday at spa on september 8th through trackdays.co.uk

Has anybody used this website to book trackdays before

Any help/advice would be great.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks max. By the looks of it there are no days open to the public between the 1st and 10th :-(

Has anybody used Trackdays.co.uk? It looks like Spa on the 8th is my only option.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not sure to be honest mate. I typed spa trackday into google and trackdays.co.uk came up on sept 8th but it hasnt got alot of info on there so im hoping an MLR member can help out?

Im traveling down to marseile so wanted something on the east side of france or west germany or belgium.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help max. I will look into it. :smthumbup

I rang trackdays.co.uk last night and they have an open pitlane day on the 8th and 9th

I would like to know if anybody else has booked a trackday with these guys before I pay for it.
Anybody dealt with trackdays.co.uk before?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Thanks for all the help max. I will look into it. :smthumbup

I rang trackdays.co.uk last night and they have an open pitlane day on the 8th and 9th

I would like to know if anybody else has booked a trackday with these guys before I pay for it.
Anybody dealt with trackdays.co.uk before?
Only used Club MSV myself - i know a few people that have goine through Trackdays and they haven't had any issues with them

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only used Club MSV myself - i know a few people that have goine through Trackdays and they haven't had any issues with them
Thats good to know others have used them before I book it.

I'm going in August anyone know when it's open to the public? :smthumbup
I dont think its open to the public august/september. Theres lots of shows,training days and pro races at that time.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Im not sure to be honest mate. I typed spa trackday into google and trackdays.co.uk came up on sept 8th but it hasnt got alot of info on there so im hoping an MLR member can help out?

Im traveling down to marseile so wanted something on the east side of france or west germany or belgium.
Not a trackday by any means but these are worth a look.

Col Du Turini
Verdon Gorge

Both in the South of France :smthumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts