Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please don't shoot me down in flames and no I am not jealous :moon: just honest opinions as I have had conversation with someone with a good rep on Evos and the feeling is that as a track car yes it is good but for the road save your pennies and get a 320 :headbang2

·
Registered
797 Posts
Pete,

Don't get me wrong, the 400 is a lovely car. I would not purchase one as an everyday car though (and not at 48k)

I bought a 340, and am very happy with it.

Good luck
Darren

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
fq400duran said:
lucky bugger ;)
Your the lucky one you have one 24/7

I bought mine off him at the mph i picked it up a week later it had already had the decat but i forgot to take the old one with me.

Gave him a call and he said someone would drop it off the next time they was up my way cause of postage price.

5 months later get a phone call

"aup mart its nige are you about tomorrow im coming past chesterfield i will drop it in, oh by the way i will be the one in the 400"

Delivered from reading to leeds, good customer service, if you ignor the delivery milage. lol

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
My car, paid £25000 for it, Magnex downpipe can't remember how much,£300 quid Super drager and decat,£625 Ecutek reflash map by "the Dentist :samsmilie " and uprated fuel pump fitted by Gaz for approx £150 ( it was fitted with a service) approximately 380bhp. Nearly FQ400 power for peanuts, I'd love to meet one on the road. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts