Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried searching but can't come to any solid answer

My cars logged as a fq320 but there is some things that make me wonder if it's mr.

The cars badged as an mr but obviously that means nothing and has mr lights but again they can easily be changed.

But what got me wondering was the roof, when I compare the roof to my friends fq340 my roof is aluminium and has buldges at both sides which after looking at carbon roof skins these buldges are classed as 'mr' buldges to me meaning only the mr came with these roofs?

I may be totally wrong but was just wondering

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That answers that then, my friend told me his 9 didn't have the buldges

So all 9's has light weight roofs?

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
The 9 300 up to the 360 only came out as fq it's only the 360 mr fq uk car but import 9 mr I think we're 280 bhp is it a recent import or a uk car

·
All things Evo
5,496 Posts
What colour is it

Does your interior have red stitiching, chrome door pulls,

Do you have red eibach springs

By HKS fq360 badging

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cars white

I'd need to check stitching and handles

It's on coilovers

And no hks badge but doesn't mean it hasn't been removed.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As it's a fq320 I automatically thought it couldn't be a mr as the uk ones was only fq360
I'm led to believe it's a uk car but I think originated from Ireland.

In the drivers door shut it has jap stickers but have been cover over with uk stickers (ones peeling to reveal the jap writing) also the rear fog light has been cut into to rear bumper and the wiring certainly isn't factory for the fog light so this was making me wonder if it was an import.

·
Premium Member
10,020 Posts
All 8MR, 9 and 9MR will have an aluminium roof skin, apart from those that have a sunshine roof - fact

The same models will have aluminium door beams

If your car doesn't have these features you have been conned :confused:

·
Registered
867 Posts
All 8MR, 9 and 9MR will have an aluminium roof skin, apart from those that have a sunshine roof - fact

The same models will have aluminium door beams

If your car doesn't have these features you have been conned :confused:
well said.
evo 9 with no sunroof and no ridges is not right.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I would be very worried as all 9's as far as I am aware or have ever heard have ridges
Well im not worried, i got in touch with :mitsi: with my vin and it comes back as a 9, all numbers match and i have mivec plus front and rear 9 bumpers.

At first i was abit concerned then i seen another 2 9gsr's on ebay without the ridges

1 - 20 of 20 Posts