Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently............ :crackup: :crackup:

Ebay Stinker

I especially like the bit where he says *clears throat* Subaru WRX style rear spoiler. (It's so funny even the police think it's either a Scooby or evo. (Take it to the car shows and count how many people say is it an evo or Scooby??

Erm how about NONE!!! :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
That is one of the funniest listings I have seen for ages! :crackup: :crackup:

I especially like the sticker on the back: 'Bad Ass Boys drive Bad Ass Toys'. Dear oh dear! :rolleyes:

Also:-

'Cruise control (let you get to a speed press a button and just sit back and enjoy, You’ll never get a speeding ticket with this.)'

Yeah, you ain't kidding.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Even i'm lost for words on this one. I'd have to wear a balaclava driving that sack of sh*te.

Evo or Scooby. hmmmmmm let me see :eek: ;)

And what the **** is the missile button?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
The worst thing is, people are interested in it!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
what in the name of **** is that pos im not surprised it has low miles i am surprised they aint lower i would be ashamed to drive the ****** :blush:

why the **** does the number plate denote evolution :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
I like the 799 + vat cruise control.I must have it!!
What a bargain!
Electric dump valve! A sign of a quality build!
I cant believe that somebody would waste so much money making a **** car,even more ****!
Chris
:blush:

·
Registered
85 Posts
someone wants to swap a BMW m3 EVOLUTION with that pile of crap....
god that must be one of the ugliest cars ive ever seen

·
Registered
57 Posts
LOL just seen the feedback below. Why in gods name would you want to swap a 320bhp M3 Evo for that piece of dung. We must live in parallel worlds honest to god. That car is just a NO! :moon:

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
MADMAT said:
'Bad ass boys drive bad ass toys' :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Id like to meet him so i could knock f*ck out of him for being such a nob!
Lmfao he's one of those guys that in a pub say 'yeah mate i used to have an evo .......... well kinda ' :D

im gonna find the car and change the sticker to

ass boys love ass toys - seems more appropiate :crackup:

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
This is a 1.3 but is a little pocket rocket, the insurance is dirt cheep, I'm 23 and have 6 points
1.3 litre?! Pocket rocket?! 6 Points?!

I think I've just wet myself.. :crackup: :hammer: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
speedline said:
Apparently............ :crackup: :crackup:

Ebay Stinker

I especially like the bit where he says *clears throat* Subaru WRX style rear spoiler. (It's so funny even the police think it's either a Scooby or evo. (Take it to the car shows and count how many people say is it an evo or Scooby??

Erm how about NONE!!! :crackup: :crackup:
He's a bit of a car dealer though isn't he, look at his history, so he's bound to talk it up. It's the saddo's that are bidding on it that would worry me - unless they want it for parts.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's at times like this that I wish to god that Ebay forced sellers to display ALL questions.........oh, the fun we could have :D :crackup:.

The bloke should be shot. And anyone cought bidding, unless you could prove it was in the interests of the human race i.e. to immediately destroy it :p.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Should draw this Evo/Scooby to "EvoIIIReplica " attention and then let him photograph it from every angle for our amusment :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
What a shitcar.. i really can't beleave what I am seeing... aarrgghh my eyes are burning

Christopher said:
I cant believe that somebody would waste so much money making a **** car,even more ****!
Chris
:blush:
True... True

1 - 20 of 42 Posts