·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Mosi said:
Whats his latest hilarious cyber gag ?

Check out his Title, Signature and Car ID

Jeez, what a funny guy

:rolleyes:
I think he is trying to increase himself on the popularity stakes by jumping on the 'I hate that flash git Mosi' bandwagon or so he thinks, not realising its all (well mostly :p ) tongue in cheek. :)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
He so likes you though Mosi and has even stated thus in his signature. I think he wants to raid the rear of your undergarments ;) :D :D

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mike_turbo said:
mosi is there anyone you DO like?

like moi? :angel:
You'd be ok if you werent Welsh Mike :(

Its a shame really

Have you ever thought about being born somewhere else ?

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wombat231170 said:
He so likes you though Mosi and has even stated thus in his signature. I think he wants to raid the rear of your undergarments ;) :D :D
What! you reckon he's gay :eek:

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LGEVO said:
Mosi my darling where were you yesterday, you were awfully quiet, were you hungover dear? :D

Lisa
Lisa, I got in at around 4am on Sunday morning, and was struggling with a humdinger of a hangover all day - it was not a good day for me...did you miss me ?

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Mosi said:
Lisa, I got in at around 4am on Sunday morning, and was struggling with a humdinger of a hangover all day - it was not a good day for me...did you miss me ?
I did miss you of course, you brighten up my day darling!

I was suffering on sat of a hangover and a bad fall on Friday but I still managed to speak to you and have you saw what shaun has put on the other thread we were talking on sat, think he is trying to make you jealous, :crackup:

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LGEVO said:
I did miss you of course, you brighten up my day darling!

I was suffering on sat of a hangover and a bad fall on Friday but I still managed to speak to you and have you saw what shaun has put on the other thread we were talking on sat, think he is trying to make you jealous, :crackup:
Quit the flirting Lisa, just show us all some semi naked pictures of yourself, then we can get back on with chatting about cars.

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Mosi said:
Quit the flirting Lisa, just show us all some semi naked pictures of yourself, then we can get back on with chatting about cars.

Oh go back to having your hangover you moaning sod!! I dont have any spare ones i can post, they are all on on loan to other web sites :crackup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts