Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im a new member. Im just after getting my membership pack and im very happy with it. Heres a picture of my 7 that i got in november 09.I put flat black with red lip rota force on it since i got it and generally tidied it up with fresh number plates and that.I cant upload any new pics yet because the kb is too big on my camera but i will when i figure it out. I had a 4 for 2 years before it. Is there many members on here from the midlands in ireland.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Im goen too get carbon mirrors and center blade for the spoiler shortly. It already looks much more aggressive with the black wheels.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Another Dublin member here. Love evo 7s in red. There's an informal mini meet in Mondello on Sunday to watch the rallycross if you are interested.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think im goen down to see a stage or 2 of the galway rally. But thanks anyway. next time something is on put a post and ill go.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Who on here ownes a White EVO VII, i think it has a DUBLIN reg, I met it today on the N2 out of Monaghan heading for Emyvale at half 5. This should be in the spotted section but I think there are more Irish eyes on the post:)....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.