Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have for sale a brand new still sealed iPhone 7 plus 128gb for sale. It is an unwanted upgrade on o2 so I assume it is locked to them but it has never had a SIM card put in it but I don't know if all iPhones come unlocked until the first sim is put in it or not anymore. Like I say it is still sealed in it's plastic wrapping so never been opened. I know apple are saying these aren't available until mid to end of December now. Any questions feel free to ask. Now postage, I will happily post the phone but it is up to the buyer which service you want. I only say this as I recently sold an iPhone 6s on here to a member and it went "missing" in Yodels depot on the way to them. I had to refund the £300 to the buyer and all I got back was £30 so I would advise insured postage. I can arrange or you're more than welcome to arrange it yourself but once I send it I can't be responsible for what happens to it. I always provide tracking numbers and proof of items being sent but I just can't afford for the same to happen again.
Price: £700

Attachments

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As it is an upgrade and not a new contract the phone would not be blocked. Not to mention that is not something I would do even if it were subject to a contract I'm not in to ripping people off.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are basically contracted to the sim not the phone as you're paying for the messages, data etc unless the phone is on one of them contracts that you can pay off to upgrade at anytime so you pay a credit agreement for the phone and one for your airtime plan. I understand what you're saying it is a lot of money and checking everything is essential. I have checked on the usual search engines and you get so many different answers some say yes and some say no. If you go ahead I am more than happy to provide my contact details should you ever have a problem. If you arrange the courier you will even have my address and hold my evo to ransom lol.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi I still have the phone like I've said not sure if they come unlocked or not but it has had no SIM card put in it. I don't want to get it done as it would mean unwrapping and opening the phone which then means I can't sell it as new.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've spoken to o2 which is where the upgrade came from. What they told me is the phone will lock to the first sim provider put in the phone. So they aren't sold the same as they are direct from Apple at full price, a phone purchased direct from Apple at full asking price will not lock to the first sim you would be able to change it as much as you want. I assume you're only using 1 provider so it would lock to that provider once you put the SIM card in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts