Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out in Inverness last night and spotted a White 6 driving past Ramada Jarvis hotel, A silver 7 reg ending UYV parked near the Jarvis hotel too and a red 8/9 near the business retail park on thursday night. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Was out in Inverness last night and spotted a White 6 driving past Ramada Jarvis hotel, A silver 7 reg ending UYV parked near the Jarvis hotel too and a red 8/9 near the business retail park on thursday night. Anyone on here?
the silver evo 7 is mine. :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one! Finally got a spotted that is someone on here :smthumbup
Nice motor!! I want to take mine out but its in a safe parking spot and dont want to move it until I have to go home :blah:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
cheers. its now missing a passenger mirror, some huge ****ing bambi thought it would be a good idea to jump out in front of me at three this mornin.:wallbang:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nightmare!
Is there a lot of Evo's up this way? Or any other members up here?
theres a few of us:smthumbup but most people i no have have tucked there evos away for the winter.

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
I stay near there,too,but mine doesn't come out,until the demon grit has gone!
There is another thread,on here,about people who are from Inverness and the surounding areas.
Chris

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theres a few of us:smthumbup but most people i no have have tucked there evos away for the winter.
I was staying in Strathpeffer the past few weeks. ****n hell its depressing :lol:

Now luckily staying in Inverness. Some nice looking women out last night ;) :lol:

·
Registered
318 Posts
hi guys,

Im fae Fochabers, i use my evo v daily and she's been working right through this s**t weather we've seen up here.

Mint condition, well not as mint as all the detailed cars here but very clean and rust free.

What garage do you guys use? i go to dmc performance in inverurie, Dave. He works on alot of performance motors fae around here along with Rickie gauld.Very happy with his work.

Tony

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi guys,

Im fae Fochabers, i use my evo v daily and she's been working right through this s**t weather we've seen up here.

Mint condition, well not as mint as all the detailed cars here but very clean and rust free.

What garage do you guys use? i go to dmc performance in inverurie, Dave. He works on alot of performance motors fae around here along with Rickie gauld.Very happy with his work.

Tony
Thats who I use. Dave is a top bloke. Always use him :smthumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.