Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having seen the alloy intercooler pipework on the FQ models of the 8 does anyone know if these are available for the 6 and who makes them/where to get them/cost?

As the engines are basically the same I'm guessing that there is a kit availble!!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Martin as said here is the answer to THE pm U sent me.

For other reading this it has no relevance to this thread :D I am just being lazy.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What sort of improvements would the hard pipe kit be likely to make in terms of power, engine efficiency etc etc etc??

I know this is one of the additions that Mitsi add to the FQ versions of the 8 so expecting power gains but wondered what else it might do?

Can anyone help?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evo6gaz said:
do you mean this
I do indeed buddy!! I've just bought one 2nd hand and will fit it when it arrives. Just wondered how much difference it made to performance partly so I can be a good boy and inform the insurance co and also for my own info.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I couldnt say mate cause i bought the car with it ready fitted!!! looks the nuts tho compared to rubber pipes tho :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Evogaz!! I just bought a 2nd hand one and will be fitting when it arrives!!

Just gotta get that damned fiddly bumper bolt out of the bulkhead on the passenger side!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts