Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
shaun
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys can anyone help?ive got a buyer for an evo 2 ive just imported!but my customer is 19!and he cant find anyone to insure him!a because hes only 19.b its an import!ive sold the car if he can get insured somewhere???????????????

any ideas? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
when I was looking...insurance was a damn site cheaper on the MR than even on the V or VI....plus, no insurance company in the land would insure me (at 22), fully comp.....tpft only on imports so young....doesn't mean that he can't get insured though £££

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
seahavenmotorsport said:
hi guys can anyone help?ive got a buyer for an evo 2 ive just imported!but my customer is 19!and he cant find anyone to insure him!a because hes only 19.b its an import!ive sold the car if he can get insured somewhere???????????????

any ideas? :confused:
this is one of these things where there is something faster than an evo - a gun! 19 year olds and evo's - i worry for my safety never mind there's

- poo - poo the old man!

·
Registered
492 Posts
GlobalGB said:
Ask Mole, he is extremely young (19 ish?) who is rocking around in a MR FQ340 :)
21 last week actually ;) Cancelled my policy and took it out again, and it's now half the price!! :D

That was with Insurance Factory, ask for Richard on 0870 777 8181. Say Richard the 20 yo with the FQ340 sent him :p

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
tell him to get daddy to insure it be so much cheaper and build his no claims up on phantom car, 500cc fiat 125 or what ever they are :crackup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts