Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve bought a 2.3 stroker evo mr fq 340 who’s going to be best to insure it with? I’m almost 34 with 10 years no claims. What are people paying for similar cars? Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
We also insure our cars with Keith Michaels, top service and great prices from Christian who is an ex Evo owner and was a member on here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best I’ve had so far is pace ward. Found them the easiest company to deal with. Tried Keith Michael's a few times and had nothing back so couldnt comment on them. Thanks for the advice

·
Premium Member
Ruri Blue Evolution IX FQ340
613 Posts
KMs can be a nightmare to get through to the person you need on the phone but are worth it. I’ve always dealt with Gary and can’t fault him.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,835 Posts
Best I've had so far is pace ward. Found them the easiest company to deal with. Tried Keith Michael's a few times and had nothing back so couldnt comment on them. Thanks for the advice
I use PW no problems with them - I even do multicar with the daily with them :handsup:

Reactions: Realbadman

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,799 Posts
I use PW no problems with them - I even do multicar with the daily with them :handsup:
Ditto. Used to be with A-Plan but getting a second car put my premium through the roof but PW took my policy on the evo into account for my other car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts