Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My policy with admiral is due to expire and they have sent me a ridiculous price

So who are you guys with?

Ideally reply if you are around my age

Cheers :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
I got a quote before I took mine off the road last year, 20 years old with no no claims (had company vehicles since the day I had my licence) it was £5800 which I thought was reasonable for an Evo 7! :lol:

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I got a quote before I took mine off the road last year, 20 years old with no no claims (had company vehicles since the day I had my licence) it was £5800 which I thought was reasonable for an Evo 7! :lol:
Sky insurance were the cheapest for me, I'm currently 23 6 NCB and a clean license paid £1260

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys
Admiral are still a joke pretending im a new customer, swinton beat them though with a quote of 15k Lol
Sky is the best one so far at £1100

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I'm happy with my current policy and level of service from Sky Insurance, good quote and helpful, my gf is 2nd driver and under 25 so we had to shop around!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm happy with my current policy and level of service from Sky Insurance, good quote and helpful, my gf is 2nd driver and under 25 so we had to shop around!
Can you drive other cars third party with sky forgot to ask them on the phone

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Sky insurance were the cheapest for me, I'm currently 23 6 NCB and a clean license paid £1260
I may have to look at them like, I did come across a fairly good insurance company, which only do over the phone quotes, as they give you a box, but only for 3 months, so they monitor your driving for 3 months, and then after that they take it out (it's an ODB plug and play thing)

I reckon that would be great for a young/new driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior User
639 Posts
Pace ward told me to come back when im 25 lol
Hi Stefan

Sorry we couldn't compete for you were a bit hit and miss on young drivers, if you try us again next year as insurance schemes change constantly we will certainly have a look again for you :smthumbup

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Gave up looking Best quotes i got
D* Postcode
23Yrs old
4Yrs Ncb
License held for 5Yrs
Sp30 - 3points

Evo 9 - fq300 import

Sky £1100
Churchill £1230
Direct line £1350
Adrian Flux £1600
Admiral £1650
Bell £1700
Swinton £14,998

May help people out in future

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Gave up looking Best quotes i got
D* Postcode
23Yrs old
4Yrs Ncb
License held for 5Yrs
Sp30 - 3points

Evo 9 - fq300 import

Sky £1100
Churchill £1230
Direct line £1350
Adrian Flux £1600
Admiral £1650
Bell £1700
Swinton £14,998

May help people out in future
That's a very good quote from sky! I am the same age but I have a clean license and more NCB and I'm paying £1260 on a 9GT

1 - 20 of 41 Posts