Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone suggest best place to drill a hole to feed power cable off battery to beneath glove box?

Sammy

·
Registered
805 Posts
I sent mine through the wing and then through the rubber where the door is hinged. This brings your cable right behind the glove box. ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL iv found the gromet but the cable wont go through is it safe to drill through the back of the gromet under the carpet isnt it part of a black bit of plastic comin from the coolin unit ?

Coffey thats a good idea, but does the cable not get covered in **** from wheel arches?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Mine was fine. I actually mean thread it down the inside of the wing, so there shouldn't be any '****' get in there. If you look to ther right of your battery there should be a gap for you to thread it through.

Also yeah the rubber is quite hard I had to cut mine slightly to get it through. ;)

·
Registered
996 Posts
wires

yeah if you feel the gromet you will see the wire harness goes through the middle of the gromet. I poked and pushed a small screwdriver through first very slowly at the outside edge.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you very much i knew you would be able to help me!

Right when it stops raining (if it ever does).. il have a go

really miss my sub! any one changed the speakers in doors and parcel shelf? They look tiny! Anyone know the sizes etc :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts