Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. The wife has set her heart on a red one! She has message me to say there is one on eBay. Wx54 hkf. Looks ok but any will be a gamble!

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Hi all. The wife has set her heart on a red one! She has message me to say there is one on eBay. Wx54 hkf. Looks ok but any will be a gamble!
Well first GENERAL advice on buying an EVO stuff what colour it is - buy on condition, you can save the money you would spend fixing a nail on a re-spray or wrap :handsup:

Not a comment on WX54HKF by the way it may be a minter. Not seen the car and don't know the car in question before someone comes on taking my comment the wrong way.

Premium Member
fairly sure that ebay ad is a scam, seen same car I think on facebook recently for higher price. 6.4k for an 8 is way too cheap

Premium Member
Looks like a scam on ebay at that price. I have a palma red mrfq320 05 that i am selling if u want info drop me a text 07712155552

Premium Member
This is my old car, part exchanged it with Autotorque this March, Autotorque did all the work on the engine, I never tracked it and used it as a daily with no major problems, haven't a clue what's it's been used for since March, as for the bonnet pins I had them fitted because I liked the look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts