Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
tonight my indicators have decided not to work :(, does anyone know which fuse controls them on an evo 7? i have checked the handbook and does not seem to have a fuse for the indicators. the rest of the cars light system seem to be working no problem.

help please

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they are working again now? for no reason, they started to work this morning after few miles!!

anyone had something like this with the 7 ?

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a dodgy connection mate. You did'nt disturb anything when you installed the gauges on the steering column?? Wiring on Evos are really ****.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also what's crap are aftermarket alarms - I've seen quite a few cars have bother with indicators (always all of them) after having alarms fitted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the same prob but with the speedo. It works then it stops then it half works....get the picture? I think that those clever Japaneese designers have incorporated some sort of self repair feature like that T2000 terminator geezer ;)
D.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the electrics on this car are a bit suspect me thinks. ! may need to see the dealer if it does it again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deano,
If you have a Ralliart car then the speedo is a known problem and is due to the kmh to mph convertor that was fitted to early Ralliart cars. Have a look on the bulkhead in the engine bay and you will see a grey plastic box stuck on it somewhere. This gets damaged due to vibration leading to the speedo cutting out. You should be able to get this changed FOC by Ralliart to a later gearbox mounted device that is a lot more reliable. If it is not a Ralliart car then I would still say that the converter is the problem, get it checked out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts