Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
:) Obviously you are a complete ####! What's working 9-5 got to do with the price of cheese, you sound like your missus isn't satisfying your needs, Oh! but I forgot you have this great social life (amazing where you still find the time to carry on this childish debate).

You are the one who made this post personal! not me, so if you want to carry on like ****, be my guest, this is work hours for me not my personal time.

'you are out of your depth with me, accept it' What the ####are U going on about, you really are ####, I would like to meet you face to face, and then U can put your money where mouth would like to think it is, I have met people like you before arrogant ***** that go down in one, BRING IT ON cake boy.

FIGHT CLUB!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Not content with assuming my nickname you can't keep a civil tongue in your keyboard!

I thought that this was what moderators were for!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
this is great!! dont suppose it`ll matter whether your at work or not the board will be closed again if this keeps up so no-one will prosper!!point id like to make is ,its dragons post therefore his opinion and he has been violated by MC, so cool your jets and sort it out elsewhere please.

(first rule IS you dont talk about it!!)

Discussion starter · #25 ·
T1RBO

I have been watching this thread develop with interest and you are right, Dragon dragged down the language to an unacceptable level and I hope on reading this will moderate his language, if not his debate with MC.

Firesorter

If somebody posts an opinion they must be prepared to have somebody counter it. I have read and reread this thread and I personally do not have a problem with MC's view. For that matter, I didn't have aproblem with Dragon's view until it got abusive.

I could close the thread but I am sure that is not the type of censorship everybody wants. I hope that the abusive language will now stop.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
SIMON7...,
This thread would never have got abusive if it weren't for MC's taken out his personal frustrations on my post (like your mum says 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all).

MC personal comments :-
'I would also like to make it clear that i had a satisfactory social life before i had an evo thanks , and im quite sure that will still be the case when i sell it !'

'it could be the fact you are trapped in a 9 to 5 world you despise
but whatever affliction you suffer from,
you are out of your depth with me
accept it,

It's pretty obvious MC was looking to provoke, If you backlog and look at the my membership since 20/05/01 I have never been abusive and never intended to be, but lets be realistic you mention

'I have been watching this thread develop with interest and you are right, Dragon dragged down the language to an unacceptable level and I hope on reading this will moderate his language, if not his debate with MC.'

But looking at your responses of anyone criticsing your beloved EVO 7, when someone mentioned the EVO 7 does not look as good as the 6 or the WRC post about the EVO 7 being unsuccessful in the championship they should have stuck with the 6, you defended you version of the EVO, so your comment in this thread in reply to MIME
'Totally agree Mr Mime. I couldn't care less how many rallies any make has won ( but of course I support Mitsi). What I care about is who rules the road', could be seen a bit hypocritical.

Also you reply to Firesorter 'If somebody posts an opinion they must be prepared to have somebody counter', well I'm countering MC comments.

Thanks goes out to Firesorter and amp; all you others outhere who did not feel the need to take my thoughts and amp; views personally and feel the need to make childish remarks i.e. Hello Pondy...me RACIST ha! ha!

May this thread rest in peace....

Discussion starter · #29 ·
my mum says, if someones out to get you,get them first !

Dragon,
i was like you at your age
dont take it so seriously
sorry if ive genuinely offended you
i do have a warped sense of humour,ive been told this many times,and at 37yrs old,its still getting me into trouble
again
IM SORRY

Im also old and brave enough to admit if im wrong

i did think the anglian water quote was one of my best though !

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Dragon

I wrote this mail and then deleted it twice! I guess the real point is that abusive language is unacceptable on the forum and I got my knuckles wrapped the one time I used it.

To date, prevocative postings have not been considered unacceptable! I can personally testify to how blood boiling some postings can be but we need to ensure that we all abide by the T and amp;C's of the board.

I am puzzled to understand how agreeing with the comment what I care about is who rules the road is hypicritical but if I have been it was totally unintentional and I appologise. As you say, may this thread RIP

Discussion starter · #31 ·
MC - Apology accepted.

SimonXtre.. - Ditto. 'peace'.

BlackEVO7 - Respect!

Streetfighter - I have also used Dragon since the begining of my membership, my logo is Batman.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.