Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, people.

My Evo 6 is completly standard atm.. Apart from HKS springs and decat pipe though..

What I would like to install though is a couple of gauges.. One of them will be a boost gauge, but i dont know what the other one should be? Also by now most of you will have seen the fast and the furiouse.. Did you spot those gauges in Vin Diesel's car? You know the ones that glow neon blue in he dark.. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get hold of these and general costs, pictures etc.?

I know that there is really no need to install these unless I am doing engine mods and actualy need to monitor boost etc.. But i like the look of em, and later on I wil be modding the engine more..

Thanks..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think your idea of getting the gauges first and the mods later is very good.

I havent seen F and amp;F yet, but I think HKS do a gauge like the one you described, visible on www.tdi-plc.com.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oil temperature gauge , so u know when the engine is fully warmed up :)

Glowing guages r Apex-i

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just checked those qauges on the US Apexi site. They have some nice features like peak boost and recording the boost for 30 second for replaying. Does anyone know where I could get those?

Cheers

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
go to www.takakaira.com for all your needs. You can mail them to get you the parts that you want, too. Otherwise if you happen to go to Japan go to your nearest Super Autobacs and you should find all of the things mentioned above. The makers of the 2 pod A-Pillar replacement are Greddy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts