Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Yes, I've used them for quite a few bits and pieces. Always done a good professional job.

Mud had a nice install in his old 8 done by Berkshire Sounds.

They can be expensive to buy products off though. All depends what you want them to do.

In Reading, there's also Sextons and John Kleis.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
DaveG said:
Yes, I've used them for quite a few bits and pieces. Always done a good professional job.

Mud had a nice install in his old 8 done by Berkshire Sounds.
hmmmmm while at Richs workshop (RG Motorsport) me and my mate took apart the install and i was shocked at what i found, they had done a VERY poor job with everything that was hidden behind panels etc and hadnt even screwed down the components or anything, just let them hanging!! and they had broken alot of clips.

I have fitted stereo equipment before for people and wish i had of just done this job myself.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mud said:
hmmmmm while at Richs workshop (RG Motorsport) me and my mate took apart the install and i was shocked at what i found, they had done a VERY poor job with everything that was hidden behind panels etc and hadnt even screwed down the components or anything, just let them hanging!! and they had broken alot of clips.

I have fitted stereo equipment before for people and wish i had of just done this job myself.
Thanks for that, I think I will do it myself in that case.....

I have experience of John Kleis, and they are complete monkeys....

The only other place to consider is Sextons, and they are mainly staffed by ex-John Kleis staff.

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
mud said:

Of course, what I meant to say was they had installed some nice equipment into Mud's car :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts