Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any problems with importing a EVO VII GT-A, mainly getting a model report for it to be SVA'd?

Just wondering before I look at going through the process.

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
317 Posts
As far as I know there still isn't a model report for the GT-A so you can't import one at present...........well you can import it but you won't be able to register it.

Buying one registered prior to April 04 is your only choice, as suggested above.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shame .... :(

Had a chance to get one from Japan for around 8.5K including shipping.

Problem is I'm looking for a low mileage model ... this one had less than 20K on it and was a 4.5 Grade.

Oh well ... think I'll have to either keep looking or look at getting a 350Z instead.

Thanks for the help (again)

Ben

·
Registered
317 Posts
Most in the UK should be fairly low mileage as they were only made in 2002. Mine has just ticked over 25K but it was only on 10K when I bought it 18 months ago - it's my everyday drive.

Try looking for one of the the cars that were sold new by Xtreme. Mine is one of these and wasn't registered until June 2003. I've seen a few other 03s with similar number plates so there must be more out there. Not likely to see many for sale until summer though so I'd just keep an eye out til then.

Cracking car the GT-A, especially now ECUTEK is available. Getting mine done Friday at The Racing Line in Halifax, can't wait :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts