Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
It was total edge of the seat stuff! :D

I say they stick with the current regs but just change the race format to put Herr Schuhmacer at the back of the grid and watch him tear everyone a new one as he storms through the pack!

Top job from Alonso, can you imagine the pressure!!! :eek:

·
Registered
878 Posts
daveR said:
It was total edge of the seat stuff! :D

I say they stick with the current regs but just change the race format to put Herr Schuhmacer at the back of the grid and watch him tear everyone a new one as he storms through the pack!

Top job from Alonso, can you imagine the pressure!!! :eek:
So - out of the 11 people he 'went past' this afternoon, how many did he actually overtake on the track (as opposed to doing so through pitstops) ? :rolleyes:

James.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Dave,

Yeah.. it is a good job he did go off in qualifying otherwise the race would have been a procession. What is so annoying with F1 is that is needs things like that to happen to make it exciting (or it needs to rain during the race ;) ).

James.

·
Registered
540 Posts
great race but why an ad break with 4 laps to go!!!!!!!!! :goingmad: :goingmad: :goingmad: i mean we are watchin lotes of mobile adverts goin round one big advert :wallbang:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
blade77 said:
great race but why an ad break with 4 laps to go!!!!!!!!! :goingmad: :goingmad: :goingmad: i mean we are watchin lotes of mobile adverts goin round one big advert :wallbang:
I could not ****** believe that, p1ssed me off then and i'm still p1ssed off now :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
540 Posts
johneturbo said:
One of the best finishes to a race in years...so lets go to a break with 4 laps to go :frust:
i was so p1ssed off i sent itv-f1 an angry email :D
having read your post i have just emailed them as well, still pi**ed off!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Leonard said:
I could not ****** believe that, p1ssed me off then and i'm still p1ssed off now :eek: :mad:
Same here mate! I was swearing at the tv a fair bit. :frust:

It will be interesting to hear what the reasoning was as they normally don't have a break in the last 15ish laps.

·
Transmission Dynamics
7,805 Posts
blade77 said:
******* ridiculious, we missed 3 of the last four laps, and just when they were coming up to back markers. The bloke in charge of advert sheduling should be horse whipped, I was raging!
:hammerhea

·
Registered
747 Posts
ITV program manager should be :ara:

Great race though, def reckon Alonso has the potential for future champion.. but Schue was so much quicker with clear track, will be good season..

I'm at Silverstone for GP.. Luffield B.. best seats in da house. :D

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mrfq340 said:
ITV program manager should be :ara:

Great race though, def reckon Alonso has the potential for future champion.. but Schue was so much quicker with clear track, will be good season..

I'm at Silverstone for GP.. Luffield B.. best seats in da house. :D
I will be watching from the BRDC club house just down from you!

It is a great place to watch.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
iirc they are looking at scrapping quali2 anyway?

Something to do with it not getting enough TV coverage as stations are reluctant to commit that much air time?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.