·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

A change of plans means I'm selling a few cars from my collection

Anyone interested in a perfect standard UK TME in Black please contact me

No timewasters or dreamers please, its not a fire sale

Car is hpi clear, never been painted and is complete with all paperwork from new

Number plate goes with the car, also has a bespoke indoor cover

Please call me for details 07949 275255
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Sky Car

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,731 Posts
Yawn would you like me to copy and paste your reply ? I kept it moving not a word more but please don't be this disingenuous! Brazeness
At least you got a reply 🤷‍♂️ Don’t know what’s up with some sellers inc some forum members. They haven’t got the decency or courtesy to reply to genuine buyers.
If you can’t be arsed to reply then don’t bother advertising your car and wasting buyers time or is it just to see if you can start a bidding war ?.
They say buyers are time wasters and tyre kickers but it’s most sellers that are the time wasters as I’ve found out with the last 5 cars I’ve viewed, not one of them was honest or genuine and couple didn’t go ahead with viewing that we arranged and stopped replying, what a bunch of time wasters, rant over 🤬
Why are forum members allowed to advertise cars without a price, why aren’t there ad’s being removed 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
7 Posts
At least you got a reply 🤷‍♂️ Don’t know what’s up with some sellers inc some forum members. They haven’t got the decency or courtesy to reply to genuine buyers.
If you can’t be arsed to reply then don’t bother advertising your car and wasting buyers time or is it just to see if you can start a bidding war ?.
They say buyers are time wasters and tyre kickers but it’s most sellers that are the time wasters as I’ve found out with the last 5 cars I’ve viewed, not one of them was honest or genuine and couple didn’t go ahead with viewing that we arranged and stopped replying, what a bunch of time wasters, rant over 🤬
Why are forum members allowed to advertise cars without a price, why aren’t there ad’s being removed 🤷‍♂️
Hi,
I’ve just had my white Evo6 up for sale and I’ve been messed around something chronic. From people asking me to save to, then multiple times waiting in for viewers who didn’t show!

I think if I was a dealer doing this for a living I’d lose the will to live like they have.

anyway if you’re still looking for a white evo6 message me
Cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts