Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
chunky said:
On the flip side, I got completely blanked by two VIII drivers today :rolleyes:, got waves off a couple of STis and an Elise though.

Questions for you VIII owners: Are you aware that there are actually seven previous versions of your car knocking around? Do you think the badge is a just a gimmick?
We're too busy concentrating on handling these beast to be able to look around for fellow, evo owners .. net alone take our hands off the wheel to wave.. :crackup:

you driven one?

madness i tell you... pure madness :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
613 Posts
CossieBhoy said:
:D jesting m8y

260 is a real EVO :)

Cheers
Cossie
:smthumbup Cheers cossieboy ;)

we had an inkling that they were evos because mitsubishi have had it written across the boot ;) :crackup: :crackup:

biggup to stevoviii too btw ... quality my man, absolute :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Chunky , yesterday in Berwick I saw more Evos than (fake , not a patch on the original) MINIs! It was like a jap car show yesterday here , a VIII FQ300 on Hide Hill in the morning , a Red 260 parked down Castlegate , a VIII GSR in light blue/silver met parked up the top of Castlegate at the same time , a VII Fq300 in Yellow (mmmm!) passed me going down the High St (got a wave!), a French Blue 260 parked outside the Playhouse cinema and lastly a silver VII (i think , I was in the taxi going to the pub at the time!) 'V *** Evo' parked up outside Robert Smiths chippy in Tweedmouth. On top of this , there are at least 4 Berwick residents with Evos that I didnt see yesterday , and of course my II! I thought Evos were supposed to be rare! ;) Also saw a X reg Integra Type R and a Skyline R32 GTR in grey complete with GTR numberplate.....a good line up of jap cars for one day , methinks!

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Dmac1969 said:
Chunky , yesterday in Berwick I saw more Evos than (fake , not a patch on the original) MINIs! It was like a jap car show yesterday here , a VIII FQ300 on Hide Hill in the morning , a Red 260 parked down Castlegate , a VIII GSR in light blue/silver met parked up the top of Castlegate at the same time , a VII Fq300 in Yellow (mmmm!) passed me going down the High St (got a wave!), a French Blue 260 parked outside the Playhouse cinema and lastly a silver VII (i think , I was in the taxi going to the pub at the time!) 'V *** Evo' parked up outside Robert Smiths chippy in Tweedmouth. On top of this , there are at least 4 Berwick residents with Evos that I didnt see yesterday , and of course my II! I thought Evos were supposed to be rare! ;) Also saw a X reg Integra Type R and a Skyline R32 GTR in grey complete with GTR numberplate.....a good line up of jap cars for one day , methinks!
Hi Dmac

But did you Spot any of the real evo's 1-6 ;) ;) ;) :crackup: :crackup:

Flame on :ara: :mhihi:

Lee

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Only the one I was driving , Lee! Although my mate (woodyevo1) has a black I , I didnt see him yesterday! As far as I know , there are no IIIs , IVs or VIs in Berwick and only 1 V (a white one owned by the previous owner of my car!).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts