Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Well before you do ignore me, here is how you do it:

From the 'My MLR ' menu select 'User CP'

Then select 'Edit Ignore List' (located just below the 'Forum Jump' drop downlist).

You can then type the user's name on the next page and click 'Update'

However, please be aware that it only blanks out their message on the forum thread - it doesnt totally eliminate their name from the thread. I dont think it prevents them from sending you PM's either.

Mark

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
It's dead easy Julie, just go to User CP and then Edit Ignore List. Just type in the username of the person you want to ignore and then you don't have to read any of the stuff they post up.

Works a treat, I've been using it for sometime ;) :D

Ooh tell me who you're putting on it :confused:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GlobalGB said:
Well before you do ignore me, here is how you do it:

From the 'My MLR ' menu select 'User CP'

Then select 'Edit Ignore List' (located just below the 'Forum Jump' drop downlist).

You can then type the user's name on the next page and click 'Update'

However, please be aware that it only blanks out their message on the forum thread - it doesnt totally eliminate their name from the thread. I dont think it prevents them from sending you PM's either.

Mark
Bless Mark,

I wouldn't ignore you :D ;) cheers for that, pm's i can handle the mods vet them before i read em ;) :crackup:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Or view the user's profile and click the 'Add ??? to Your Ignore List' link at the bottom of the page. This way you haven't got to spell their username right. ;)

Who you ignoring? ;)

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Radar said:
Or view the user's profile and click the 'Add ??? to Your Ignore List' link at the bottom of the page. This way you haven't got to spell their username right. ;)

Who you ignoring? ;)
She won't answer you, she's ignoring you :eek: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :blush:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bex said:
Are we all on your BUDDY list then hun :confused: ;) :D

If you personally want to stay friends with me DO NOT USE THE HUN BIT :mad: :mad: :cry: :blah: :blah: that along with babes along with sugar etc need to go to another site :rolleyes: foot down the mlr don't do hunnys or crap ...

its an evo thing :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I had best be off to Lancer-Evo net then :cry:

What's to say that I am not already on there, but in disguise :D

Don't ignore me Julie, I promise there will be no more of that crap, I don't really know where it came from :confused:

Re-reading it, I can see that it made me sound like a bit of a ****, Sorry :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts