·
Registered
2,715 Posts
even better find i have wood :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
:crackup: :crackup:

Judging by the reactions at the end though, I'd say there was an element of bet/dare in there....

Not that it matters one bit!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Mate that's the best ! It was obviously a bet or something but one of the girls gets seriously into it and starts to do abit of groping !! :D

Good link Chris :p

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Makes said:
it wont work for me :cry:
Just get yourself another bird,it`d work for me :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: ;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Does anybody have a spare keyboad as I seem to have made a mess of mine oops :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
jetskidia said:
i wont bullshit u mate jokes aside im normally a very controlling and disciplined guy even if im so horny

but ******* hell that made me feel so funny , i need to make luv and suck some nice lassies tongue :D and bite her lips

my wife has been away for 6 weeks now and i def need to make luv tonight :lol:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Re: Re: I think they like each other

moses said:
i wont bullshit u mate jokes aside im normally a very controlling and disciplined guy even if im so horny

but ******* hell that made me feel so funny , i need to make luv and suck some nice lassies tongue :D and bite her lips

my wife has been away for 6 weeks now and i def need to make luv tonight :lol:
Am i glad i live bloody miles from you :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

beware scots,moses is feeling horny, stay inside and lock your doors :crackup: :crackup: :moon:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I think they like each other

Lengthmeister said:
Am i glad i live bloody miles from you :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

beware scots,moses is feeling horny, stay inside and lock your doors :crackup: :crackup: :moon:
lol mate God forgive me, at the mo im so hot and i wanna make sensational luv and suck a nice toe from a lassie and her ankles so badly, i dont know man im goin crazy

after watching those tongues i miss french kisses alot i luv french kisses and biting lips and chins and ears

1 - 17 of 17 Posts