Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
R-Jay said:
Have to agree with you moses. The only way to get rid of Blair is to use your vote and get him out..
i agree bud by all means necessary guys a liar and our country is shambles

and our ******* eu policy is so fecked up man we handed virtually almost all to the eu

·
Registered
293 Posts
at the end of the day it boils down to two parties; either Labour will win or the Conservatives will.

From an Islamic perspective moses, if we hate labour for their attitude towards us then we can rest assured that the Conservatives will be even worse.

I dislike Labour, don't get me wrong, but they are definately the lesser of two evils here. Conservatives would have more happily gone to war against Iraq/Afghanistan and many of the things we take for granted being Asian will be much harder for us (family coming from abroad, marriage, etc).

"Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least." - Robert Byrne

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Haroon said:

"Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least." - Robert Byrne
I think this quote just about sums this election up. They are all useless lying tosspots who will do an equally bad job of bringing the country to its knees. And i still love that Lib Dem slogan....

"The real alternative" :crackup: :crackup:

But what are we to do?? As Richard Littlejohn (the Sun) says "VOTE LABOUR" :rucrazy:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I reckon there should be a law that says they have to stick to what they say in their proposals.... or at least make so they have to put it to a vote if they want to break their promises.

It's a crock as it is, they make promises then they go in the opposite direction when they're in :mad:

All an election does is make you realise how insignificant you really are.
I was gonna go cons. but then realised it was worse under them before, now I don't know what to do :(

moses, what's "snp" :confused:

not scottish nat. party? Blimey .... there'll be haggis and tartan everywhere :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
moses said:
my mums, mines and the wifes

what do i do

cheers i normally get em every yr
Sorry if this is :fftopic: but.....back to the original question......

Should not be a problem moses, the polling cards just make it easier for them to find you on the electoral roll. Just turn up and they will find you eventually. Might take a few minutes though depending on the size of your constituency....

Vote Labour... NOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :moon:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haroon said:
at the end of the day it boils down to two parties; either Labour will win or the Conservatives will.

From an Islamic perspective moses, if we hate labour for their attitude towards us then we can rest assured that the Conservatives will be even worse.

I dislike Labour, don't get me wrong, but they are definately the lesser of two evils here. Conservatives would have more happily gone to war against Iraq/Afghanistan and many of the things we take for granted being Asian will be much harder for us (family coming from abroad, marriage, etc).

i understand where u coming from bros, but we were asians when cons used to win all the time :) u mind thatcher, major and beforehand

if anyone has a choice liberal demo;s are great bros

but i def wont vote for no scum liar and a person who has muslim blood on his hand the [email protected] all to pls his tight bush or was it george with his lies and warmongry and evangelist ****

i hope u understand bros

scoop snp are my countries national party

scottish national party, i like alex salmond, he is back , i always vote for ssp but my hero tommy sheridan is not the leader anymore so my loyalty was with him and went with him

snp are cool im a fanatical scot:D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: i didnt get my polling cards

scratch339 said:
Sorry if this is :fftopic: but.....back to the original question......

Should not be a problem moses, the polling cards just make it easier for them to find you on the electoral roll. Just turn up and they will find you eventually. Might take a few minutes though depending on the size of your constituency....

Vote Labour... NOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :moon:
cool mate will do then, just take some i.d then :)

cheers mate

woolfy cheers bud for your kind words :D but blair makes me blood boil

[email protected] would never send his son ewan to war when he is old enuff but he would send someone elses kids to war

its not just the war issue, our countries going down the gutter lately, us brits born in this country have jack **** say the EU and other so called european citizens and from other countries and chavscum seem to benefit more than the hard working family man now.

its sad where were heading at the moment

we have surrendered ourselves to bushism and the EU

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I would say the most dangerous thing threataning this country is further integration into the EU. If we stay out, we stay prospering.

Everyone knows about the woes of Germany and how their economy has been dragged down by the unelected gravy-boating MEP's. The mere mention of Brussels makes my blood boil :goingmad: this country is doing 'relativly' well out of Europe and any party which keeps it that way gets my vote.
Im not talking the mad right-wingers of UKIP here!!

Bad as they are, the Tories seem to be the main party going in this general direction. Still a bunch of [email protected] though :shake:

I really despair for the country and it gives me serious concerns to ever bring kids into this mad place :angst:

>Gingerly steps down from soap-box........<

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
scratch339 said:
I would say the most dangerous thing threataning this country is further integration into the EU. If we stay out, we stay prospering.

Everyone knows about the woes of Germany and how their economy has been dragged down by the unelected gravy-boating MEP's. The mere mention of Brussels makes my blood boil :goingmad: this country is doing 'relativly' well out of Europe and any party which keeps it that way gets my vote.
Im not talking the mad right-wingers of UKIP here!!

Bad as they are, the Tories seem to be the main party going in this general direction. Still a bunch of [email protected] though :shake:

I really despair for the country and it gives me serious concerns to ever bring kids into this mad place :angst:

>Gingerly steps down from soap-box........<
true bud it does dont it, its for the kids i fear :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts