Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the curved piece that fits just above the exhaust pipe - mainly to stop the rear bumper melting, but looks good also.

I was thinking of 2-4 self tapping screws - anyone done this or knows how theirs are fitted?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i did it on my r5gtt years back and fastened it under the bumper,so u could not c any fixings!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that, looks like that may be the best way - just heard that some have been glueing it as well

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about smearing a thin film of silicon (sealer) under it?? (obviously taping it until the silicon has gone off over night)

I used to use it on bike exhausts `cause its heat proof and when used as a glue its really difficult to dislodge.

Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decided to use self tapping screws - just three of them - seems to fit perfectly and you cannot see the screws at all

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never used ribbed!

No it was Formed from ralliart

And yes I'm fine Barry, nice to see that you are still upsetting lots of people, as for the car, now done 460 miles got 340 odd to do before it goes back to RC to have everything set up - maybe then I ought to put it on a rolling road just to prove that you can get more than 313bhp out of a RC car!!, oh, new wheels and tyre are on as well now - feels a lot different - loads more grip round rounabouts - not too sure how long the tyre will last - will have to see after the next trackday

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Ant,you should get much more power than me,I have the reliabilty though,its easy to achieve I just check my oil regular especially after track days!Have you found the dipstick yet its yellow in colour and goes by the name of Sam.

Don't complain you started it;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
barry

cheap digs like these are the least i expect from a fat old old guy like you with male tits. i think you are just hormonal due to the large amounts of estrogeon in your blood stream from the tits :D.

so shut it bitch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sam..you make me laugh.....is that the best you can do dude.........to use a popular phrase.

He He

Barry

I can only assume from your comments,that you have been emotionally affected during childhood,was you sexually abused by any chance,is your mother a Transvestite?

See how easy it is to come down to your level,where will this all end...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts