Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 EVO VII LHD RS2 here in the USA, the original importer claims to have purchased 5 from Ralliart UK in 2001 and brought them all here together.

I have been searching around trying to find production numbers but every post I see is some how discredited as incomplete data and never mentions this model of the car.

Anyone have any ideas or directions to point me?

Thanks,
Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
92 Posts
depends on what your criteria for rare are..in north America you probably have a 1 of the only 5 lhd evo 7s I can believe they only imported 5 because a lhd evo 7 is unheard of here..pretty cool. You cant take world production into account when considering vehicle rarity because then almost no car would truly be rare.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Evo 7 RS2 LHD ARE rare, only 722 RS2 LHD cars are made and 292 RS LHD. In colors A69(silver) 202, P85(red) 119, t10(blue) 123, x42 (black) 108, y01(yellow) 142 and w83(white) 320

keeping in mind that the RS was used to build rally cars for the europe market, there are very few unmodified cars left that are original and never had race history. So to find a LHD Evo 7 RS without rollcage etc is super rare....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts