Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been driving my E7 now for 6 months - approx 7000 miles - only seen one TME and one evo 7 the whole time on the road!! Is this the norm ?????

ps I live in Lancashire!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Viper
I too live in Lancashire and i see very few Evos at all. If i do see one it is an event of neck straining, whos is that, kind of proportions. I have owned evos for the last 4 years and i still get excited if i see another on the road, so i guess that you could call them quite rare. Where abouts in Lancs do you live? Regards, SIMON.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Cornwall and only see one silver VII every now and then and thats the guy I bought my VI from.

Makes you wonder why the residuals have taken such a beating lately

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have only seen one evo 7 and one 6 both silver in mansfield notts area . thats what makes them so special . my gtir was the same 5 years ago but no there are loads of the things . OH WHAT IT IS TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had mine for about 4 months and I've only seen one parked up in the IKEA car park in Wednesbury(Midlands).
Not counting the load in Ralli-Art Dudley of course.
Seen loads of Imprezas though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3-4 Years ago no one even heared of FTO or EVO in Loughborough, I am the first person in Loughborough to own an FTO, as my shop is in the main street of Loughborough, I had no End of people coming in to my shop (to purchase and ask or just asking) what car that is. ever since, Loughborough is never the same, now there are around 15 FTO I know of (I mean where they live) but as for the EVO is the same but this time is just people envy looking at it, as far as I know in loughborough there is 2 evo4 one evo2 and an evo6 zerofighter, see eachother quite offten on the road but never stopped and talked. I can say evo is getting popular in middlands. In Nottingham I see many evo 6's park in the main street near broadmarsh Centre, there is always a black and a blue evo6 park there, seen it get parking tickets loads of time! not to mention Tonys and chris's evo4 is also in notts area. The thing I find it special owning an evo is that when ever you seen another evo you will be excited and you will either flash your lights at them just to say hi and stuff like that.

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
living in gloucester always see the forge motosport evo 6 also see a red 7 and two more sixes mine is the only five i've seen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Live in Bristol and see same 2 or 3 quite regularly.

Just been to cyprus on hols and there were loads. Quite a few e6s especially (mostly in silver) (although no e7s). There were also lots of boggo lancers and quite a few mocked up evos.

Werent nearly so many scoobs though - just a few sti type rs. Makes a change from back over here!

Makes me think there must be at least one cypriot on this BB.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As far as I know, only 30 official Pajero Evos brought into UK (all tiptronic) mines manual, don't know how many un-official ones there are??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In the process of getting a Yellow V and driving back from viewing it, there on the M25 was a..... You've guessed it, a Yellow V..... I have also seen another Yellow V around Swindon a couple of times.....

Sunday in Swindon outside the pub was a Blue VI, and then last night outside another pub (it was my birthday!) another Blue VI!!!

Where are they all coming from???

Shaun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When I went to collect my silver 6, I was minutes away from the dealer's when I passed a silver 6 heading in the opposite direction. Yes, I had to check the registration to make sure it wasn't the one I was just buying.

There's a few other Evos in the Leeds area. I've seen two others in the last few days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I live in Cirencester and there are always at least 2 in Colt Cars. Also a 7 quite regularly.
Not that I am a sad EVO spotter or anything. Oh and theres Shorty's 4 in Swindon.

Come on you Eddie Stobarts. LOL

Cheers
Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Driving back up the M6 from J8 to J40 (200 miles) I didn't see ONE EVO (any model).
I did see 3 Porches and scores of Scoobies though. But that doesn't count. Erm....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SwindonE2.

The other yellow 5 you see belongs to a fella near bourton on the water ,a scaffold foreman,he's bought tiles from me just before getting the car as he spotted mine at the back of the shop.Seen himonce or twice on the A419.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts