Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
evo 1 testing the water

right here goes i have a evo 1 in ralliart/tm paintwork red/white

the head gasket went when rad blew so i drove it n coooked gasket then i went down the route of lets spend silly money and not even get half back.

it had the head rebiult new valves fitted
1.3mm cometics tripple layer gasket
new bolts
new cambelt
new balance shaft belt
new idlers
a.c removed
new delimter/speedo converter
i will forget bits cos i have spent loads

ok trick bits

new stainless steel manifold (japan)
new xs pwer t70 turbo 650 hp rated (xs power)
new ext wastegate (xs power)
new fully alloy radiator 650 bhp rated (japan)
new intercooler n harpipe 550 bhp rated (japan)
made all pipes up myself to get to fit everything in
turbo back s/s system straight thru with 5 inch back box (custom chrome)
new big induction kit (egay)
new walbro fuel pump (coast 2 coast)
new d2 coilovers set very low (egay)
brand new tyres 205/50/15
ngk iridium plugs

i would say it needs a avc-r and say power fc or summat to be able to set it up properly starts drives fine though that squggly light comes up on dash because cat has been removed.

if remember more i will add as for pics they will be up soon am waiting for a camera will do it next week some time as for now just would like to know what the car is worth roughly as want a e4 then i will make it mental strokered the whole lot was going to with this but its just i dunno since driving my friends 4 i want one lol, thanks.

now thats a straight thru lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to mention reason i brought this car was has zero rust that incs the roof.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
need funds for the skyline must sell any offers?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no idea as to power but you could with right management get around 450 bhp but without forged bottom end your asking for it to go bang and might break depends on what you want thanks. if its only engine mods i can as i'll put it to standard and sell it that way as it has metal new top end rebuild and triple plate head gasket it'll be a good evo 1

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ok i'll be taking big turbo and manifold off using standard manifold and uprated 18g td05, if anyone interested let me know will have everything else left on apart from manifold and turbo unless i find a stainless manifold to accompany the tdo5 then it'll have a s/s manifold also the turbo will be brand new it'll be costing me about 500 for the turbo as u can see i only like decent bits going on my cars either brand new or very new, ok make some offers if interested also have a starion now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts