Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parked up last night after a nice day at Crail.

Woke up this morning and every car in the street has had their mirrors taken off including mine. It's clearly broken the metal.

A neighbour informed me that three lovely boys woke her up at about 4 am by kicking at my van mirror until it came off. Oh what lovely boys, I bet their mothers are so proud.

I'm wondering if that metal bond glue is any good at all? Has anyone had any good experiences with it?

If that doesn't work then I'll have to try and source a mirror. I want it all to function correctly again.

I am kicking myself as normally I bring the mirrors in but last night I didn't. I noticed a few cars have their mirrors folded the wrong way and they obviously didn't go back and try again. My mum's car is luckily pretty unscathed but mine isn't. Perhaps if the mirrors were in it would have been more of a challenge which they would have rose to.

I'm just so gutted. It's horrible that people can do that to your pride and joy. A stupid criminal act in a few seconds which leaves me totally gutted.

I'll get it fixed and then nothing safeguards me from it happening again.

I'm not a violent person but I swear on my mothers life I'd love to catch who did it and scoop their eyes out with forks along with a fatal blow with the baseball bat to the spinal cord.

:(

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
sweep121 said:
It's a cruel world we live in Moses. So many complete tossers. It's just so frustrating when there is nothing you can do.
i know mate tell me about it, been watching the news and the scumbags causing probs and caught on tv, sickening what they do and we as a majority cant even get together to bash them good, neighbourhoods can get together and sort them but the majority get frightened from a handful of scum

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks,

I know it's sad but I've taken a day off work to either repare it or try and source a new mirror.

I worry enough leaving it in the street but now it's just going to be worse.

I'd like to wrap it up in cotton wool and leave it in an iron cage at night.

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
i know the feeling :cool: :( chin up my dear on my evo IV some skum bags tried popping the door lock made a nasty mess costing me 500 quid with new handle and spray job.

:kiss: you will sort it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It just makes you so bitter though doesn't it. I'm trying not to cry over spilled milk but it's proving difficult.

Someone taking 500 quid right out your pocket must really have stung, that's awful. It's awful to wake up and all of a sudden you've lost 500 quid.

Imagine you actually had 500 quid in your pocket and it fell out, you'd be gutted and what happened to you is even worse. Horrible. Sorry to hear that.

I'll sort it as soon as possible, It doesn't help that I desperately need a clutch.

·
OAP
1,832 Posts
I know how you feel mate :( :mad: Used to live in London - twice in the space of a few months some b8stards threw paint stripper (or something similar) over every car in the road - approx 40 cars. Total respray needed for some of the cars, mine included :( :mad:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
If you can not pin point who it is just set some council houses alight, there is a good chance of getting someone who has caused some vandalism or some crime at some point or other.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
GlobalGB said:
If you can not pin point who it is just set some council houses alight, there is a good chance of getting someone who has caused some vandalism or some crime at some point or other.
Just nuke the whole country, you are guaranteed to get the guilty party then :cool:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If I was told I had only a few weeks to live then I'd max my credit cards in order to get a good artillery. I'd then tackle the city like Michael Douglas from falling down only I wouldn't fart about like he did, I'd fill up the evo and head for chav towns eliminating anything with a tracksuit on.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
GlobalGB said:
:crackup:

You're on top form this week, sir.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts