Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if a man gets an evo 7 or 8 shell alone with doors only for 800 to 1200 quid

no prices for bonnet, bumpers or boot lid please coz that will all change anyway to race spec and suspension and race engine by myself

but how much will a bare shell cost to make it into a race car

with rs diff, driveshafts all 4, basically all of the transmission, transfer box etc and gearbox electricals and dash only

basically a whole evo race only to build up with no interior except dash and electricals but with the above mentioned stuff

so all i need to do then is fit my own bodypanels and suspension and engine, ecu and exhaust system etc etc

how much will it cost to build from near enuff a bare shell with doors only and all second hand parts pls but only the diff and carrier need to be new or even good conditioned

cheers

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RickIV said:
Speak to Wayne at Arnside Mo, he has a fresh 7 shell freshly painted with full cage. If only i had the cash :D
lol bud i know the prices the rest sell them at :D i can import an evo 3 for that price full on with everything :D

man i silly thought came to me bros, i wanna build a cyberevo, i got the engine already and suspension all i need is everything else

it would be a blessing if someone would just straight swap an evo 7 or 8 rs with everything except the engine i dont need the interior just one seat :D

then will build myself a cyberevo , they keep their engine and i keep mines

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Blade?

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
You won the lottery?

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beefy said:
You won the lottery?
not at all bud i wish i did :D haha then i would have just got garage hrs to make me the real deal

i was thinking of selling my own in bits or even a straight swap

since this cyberevo came out man who needs a evo 6 lookalike if u got this mean machine

they made the evo 7 look so awesome

thats all , i asked fish monkey to swap his evo 8 mr rs at the time but he needed to sell his evo that would have been my ideal choice an evo 8 mr if i had the money, so thinking maybe get a shell and make a car to my spec this time

cheers

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leonard said:
Why not just buy a imported VII for 11k and sell the bits you dont want probably only work out at about £8k then :confused:
hmm its a bit much :D i heard u can build one between 4 to 5k if u are lucky enuff to get a bashed up rs evo 7 :D

just want to make sure its true :D

shell is cheap u get it for 800 quid to 1200 and then save up and build it up every few months i say and within a yr and a half u will get a superevo :crackup:

but if i can get an evo 7 all in not crashed from japan for 8 all in oh yes i would go for it :) but shelling out 12 to 14k from japan and them stripping it and selling it hmm its sounds expensive specially when u have an evo already u need to sell that too along with it

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leonard said:
Why not buy a VII then for £12k swop the engines over sell your car as 'std' for £8k jobs a good un for £4k :D
sounds good but did u notice bros theirs nothing standard in it most was given away for free to my mates and the rest was sold

all they gonna get back is a stripped shell with rollcage and suspension and transmission :crackup: without an ayc pump or diff even :lol:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
moses said:
sounds good but did u notice bros theirs nothing standard in it most was given away for free to my mates and the rest was sold

all they gonna get back is a stripped shell with rollcage and suspension and transmission :crackup: without an ayc pump or diff even :lol:
:crackup: Maybe not quite worth the £8k then :D

You need to sell it to a movie company or something as some bad boy villains/heros car and then after some nice car chases they can blow it up at the end :eek: :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Leonard said:
:crackup: Maybe not quite worth the £8k then :D

You need to sell it to a movie company or something as some bad boy villains/heros car and then after some nice car chases they can blow it up at the end :eek: :D
yes i think so too haha :D the rock part 2 first a ferrari now an evo:D

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Go for it Mo that cyber evo is the bo$$.. :coolsm: :coolsm:
Im sure that if you put as much thought into wanting 1 the same as you do trying to control your female foot fetish you will reach your goals

then you can help me turn my MR into a little beast :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have to admit moses, that cyber-evo is the meanest looking car about :coolsm: :coolsm: would love to have a 7, with all the body works even if it was a standard 7 underneaf, still be a beast :coolsm:

PS:

if you can build one, you so gotta post pics of all the work and end product that would look great man.

Take care

wayne.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wayne-Reading said:
i have to admit moses, that cyber-evo is the meanest looking car about :coolsm: :coolsm: would love to have a 7, with all the body works even if it was a standard 7 underneaf, still be a beast :coolsm:

PS:

if you can build one, you so gotta post pics of all the work and end product that would look great man.

Take care

wayne.
will do bud if i ever do, i changed my mind more times than i have dinners :D i wish someone would just do a straight swap without the engines it will help me out alot :D

pray may God give my mind some rest pls :D

cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Moo

Will you need it road legal?

Jez

1 - 20 of 25 Posts