Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im considering selling my evo 7 fq300 after 3 good years, someone my friend knows rang and asked if i wanted to sell so just want to know how much its worth.
Spec list-
02 reg, 30,000 miles, silver, 19" wheels,fmsh,tein lowering springs full stainless exh,decat hks downpipeand elbow, hks racing suction kit,hks hard pipes,hks 264 cams,vernier pulleys,baily blow off valve,dc sports tubular manifold, high press fuel pump,2.3 stroker conversion done in june with all internals done costing nearly £8000.

thats all i can remember for now, thats the main stuff anyway. still has standard turbo,intercooler and needs another remap (ecutec previously) but has the basis of becoming a very very fast car if you change the last few things. should generate around 400/400 at the moment with remap. So how much do you think for my car not a standard car, thankyou.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i know, will probably put up for sale on here anyway so hopefully will get a bit of interest. most people on this web site will appreciate the mods done so its easier than explaining to someone who doesn't!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok mate i'll see how it goes im still undecided whether to sell or not so won't rush into taking the minimum for it. thanks for your help. anyone else got any ideas???

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there are some pics in the registry section, go to view cars and into the evo7 section and click on shanefq300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts