Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Think it's something like 800 a week.

Edit: Google is great, I retract my previous statement :p

"when the jackpot was 88 Million the interest would have been about £9000 a day. So with 100 Million it's going to be a footballers weekly wage I recon."

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Well IIRC that woman who won £35m was earning something like £17k a week :handsup:

Mind you that was in 2007 with the different interested rates but still!

·
acting daft since 1969
19,608 Posts
cuurantly the interest base rates PANTS ,youd see around £1/2 a million a year ,a good return ,may see you net 2% so just under £2 million

but the real deal is not just putting it in the bank and sitting on it with that kind a cash the world is REALLY your oyster,spread around and invested well could return consideribly more

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
with kind of money id be dead in a month. but it would be the best month of my life

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
a bit off topic, but ever wondered what a trillion dollars looks like???

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html
thats one hell of a lot of money:eek:

cuurantly the interest base rates PANTS ,youd see around £1/2 a million a year ,a good return ,may see you net 2% so just under £2 million

but the real deal is not just putting it in the bank and sitting on it with that kind a cash the world is REALLY your oyster,spread around and invested well could return consideribly more
would you really have to invest it to make even more money, i'm sure we could all live off 100 million for the rest of our lives

1 - 14 of 14 Posts