Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
spend on petrol per week?????

Charlie,

Some weeks only spend £20 others can spend upto £80,depends whether I go out for a thrash late at night.
£ 20 can get me some serious back lane miles in when bored.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:How much do you guys spend on petrol per week?

I spend nothing! Claim it as fuel for my ST24. That thing does about 8 mpg, terrible fuel economy! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Disclaimer: Any employee of the Inland Rev or HMCustoms and Exercise reading this, I am not the person above and it's not true!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re:How much do you guys spend

Zero ! Sadly my Evo is in storage 4 the winter :(

Going back 2 the heady days of summer tho , I spent 1 evening indulging in an intensive session of local street racing , aka , the fast and the furious , burned thru about £100 worth 4 not a gr8 deal of mileage............................:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: How many times do you fill up

I fill up at least 3-4 times a week. An average of £29 per fill and 140-170 miles per tank.

If I drive with delicate throttle response the fuel consumption is not to bad but the temptation to floor the pedal is too great.

These cars are seriously addictive.

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re:How much do you guys spend on petrol per week??

About 40-45 litres every two days, so about £90-110 ....and I only work 15 miles from home... or is that 45 miles? Never can remember, as the route seems to take me down a different twisty country lane every day :D

Geffers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
£150 between 29 Nov and 2 Dec (up to Bolton on business and amp; to see my parents in essex (includes showing off to my dad and his neighbour who was so impressed he wants one (had a Quattro and Scoob before))).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Let us see,

About six months ago I boutgh my E6TME and I travelled about 14K miles since then.

Considering that the car used to do about 200-210 miles/tank I must have filled the tank
about 14,000/210 (~66.7) times. This divided by the number of months (6) that I owned
the car equals to 11.1 times per month !!! It takes about 40 pounds to fill the tank so I
reckon that the average cost for me per month was around 40*11.1 ~ £444.4 per month !!!

My God, I need to get a diesel car !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Expensive habit but its hard to break this charging everywhere :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re:How much do you guys spend on petrol per week??

I fill up once a week, normally about £35 but I only use it at the weekend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess on average I spend about £50 a week on gas however I once got through £98 worth in a day on a long journey. (3 fill-ups)

It is a pain having such a limited range but having said that if we all had 80 litre tanks we would all be moaning about the excess weight and would only half-fill anyway.

I've got a bit of a problem in this field actually. I have this habit of attracting gay men, which as a straight guy is a little bit taxing at times. The pretty girl who used to work in the Shall garage just down the road has now been replaced by this gorilla who quite frankly wants a bit so a trip to the garage is now a 10 mile affair to the next town. Still at least when I say I'm just going for a 'fill-up' it's only my fuel tanl we are talking about.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re:How much do you guys spe

I would buy a diesel but then id have to buy some ear plugs too and a copy of club int. to keep a smile on my face. :D

Error message:
The subject must be less than 50 chars??? what does that mean? I never posted it???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re:How much do you guys spend on pe

10 years ago i was putting £20 quid a day,7 days a week,in a quattro turbo,for about 9 months !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

hey jon44 if u want a diesel car i'll swop for your mitsi, can get u a few copies of club as well if u like.........go on......please.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts