·
Registered
3,619 Posts
More than my car you can be sure :(

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
RichW said:
Was shopping in Manchester the other week and this pulled up ....
sorry rich i didnt see you at the back of me taking the photo as we all know your stealth skills regards pictures,should have knocked on the window an i would have took you for a spin

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
remind me never to race a manchester bus! off the lights it makes the lambo look like its standing still :crackup:

·
Premium Member
7,811 Posts
CAB81E was on a black cab in Manchester we got into.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I know Glasgow city council own the plate G0 and G1 for the Lord Provost of the city. Stuck on a Jaguar Sovreign last I saw it.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Made up a half decent cheap plate if any one is intersted

WO03 ABY (WOO BABY)

399 i think it said.

Looks good on fancy plates using a slight space change and Font 1

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
G123WRX is not a bad one either if you drive a scoob and i just happen to have it for sale ;)

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
G123WRX is not a bad one either if you drive a scoob and i just happen to have it for sale ;)
50p mate, thats all that worth, even less if it on a scooby...... :crackup:

My mum had KAT11Y, which cost her 10k and that was in 89", so NO 1 must be 20-40k..

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
redliner said:
pen15

is the best one i ever saw
Seen that number plate on a merc around 15 years ago driving out of the paddocks at donington park when the Bike GP was on.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Lee5 said:
50p mate, thats all that worth, even less if it on a scooby...... :crackup:

My mum had KAT11Y, which cost her 10k and that was in 89", so NO 1 must be 20-40k..
Well if F1 was being auctioned at £150K, I'm sure No 1 must be 6 figures.

From Wikipedia: "The current world record for a personal plate sale, held in the UK, is £330,000 for M 1, sold at auction in Goodwood on 7 June 2006. Some personal plates are listed on dealers' books for as much as £500,000 - a target that is expected to be reached before long."

·
Registered
812 Posts
Theres a guy up here with a good reg on a TVR tuscan and it can normally be found up at knockhill in the paddock of most track days.... You'd need big balls to drive about though!

W33 NOB

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Rich, is that at the bottom of Deansgate? Looks like the layby outside the CG-Lock place. Looks nearly as shiney as yours matey. :coolsm:

Pete

1 - 20 of 55 Posts