Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having nearly 2 months off from going to the gym and running, after my car accident, Leonard suggested that I went for a run with him at lunchtime. Good idea I thought even though I was a bit tired after having been at work for the last 24 hours, with only 3 hours sleep :cry: :( He said it would be a nice easy one, WHAT A LIAR :mad: :eek: The first 40 minutes was all uphill and even coming down the hill was hard :(

Now I can see that the only reason that he must have suggested this was to try and kill me off and inherit my Evo, Fiesta and my house :cry:

However, luckily for me, and unluckily for you Leonard I have now recovered :jump

So nice try Leonard but your evil plan didn't work :mhihi:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,836 Posts
Remove him from your will. That will stop him from getting ideas in the future :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fq400duran said:
stick a dilido up his :moon: :crackup:
Do you think that will slow him down :confused: Knowing Leonard might make him run faster and kill me off a bit quicker :crackup:

And lets just remember he is my brother, not too sure I want to be doing that sort of thing to him :blah:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Bex said:
Do you think that will slow him down :confused: Knowing Leonard might make him run faster and kill me off a bit quicker :crackup:

And lets just remember he is my brother, not too sure I want to be doing that sort of thing to him :blah:

Bex :angel:
alright then

tell all his freinds you have just found out he is gay :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fq400duran said:
alright then

tell all his freinds you have just found out he is gay :crackup:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Think they already know that though :confused:

Only kidding Leonard ;) :cool:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Bex said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Think they already know that though :confused:

Only kidding Leonard ;) :cool:

Bex :angel:
tell his best mate you found him in the bathroom with your pink knickers on :crackup: :crackup:

and he was ready

transvestite weekly mag :crackup: :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fq400duran said:
tell his best mate you found him in the bathroom with your pink knickers on :crackup: :crackup:
How do you know about my pink knickers :confused: :confused:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fq400duran said:
you told me :confused: :crackup:
But I told you to keep that quiet, especially the bit about me finding Leonard wearing them in my bathroom :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,375 Posts
I hope you told him to keep the photo to himself too! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Radar said:
I hope you told him to keep the photo to himself too! ;)
Think he would have posted that by now if he had one, don't you :confused: :crackup:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,325 Posts
What the **** is going on here! :mad:






























Turn your back for 5 minutes to put some knickers on and this is what happens :crackup: Well I've learnt my lesson :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leonard said:
What the **** is going on here! :mad:

Turn your back for 5 minutes to put some knickers on and this is what happens :crackup: Well I've learnt my lesson :D
That was stupid Leonard, nobody was going to show the photo's. I reckon you could have got away with it if you had just denied it :crackup: :crackup: But it is nice to see that you are man enough top admit to the whole knicker thing :p ;) :D

Bex :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
Leonard said:
What the **** is going on here! :mad:

Turn your back for 5 minutes to put some knickers on and this is what happens :crackup: Well I've learnt my lesson :D
I heard it was a pink thong :crackup:

Got any pics of yourself mate :eek: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Coggy said:
I heard it was a pink thong :crackup:

Got any pics of yourself mate :eek: :D
I believe there could possibly be a video :eek:

And Phil I think you may have heard right, it was a pink thong :D

Bex :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
Bex said:
I believe there could possibly be a video :eek:

And Phil I think you may have heard right, it was a pink thong :D

Bex :angel:
ROLF Leonard and a pink thong :crackup: :crackup:

How much is the video?

I'm not :gay: I just wondered how much they were going for these days :crackup:

Or is there any sample vids.............................shssssss, for my erm missus that is :confused: :p :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Coggy said:
ROLF Leonard and a pink thong :crackup: :crackup:

How much is the video?

I'm not :gay: I just wondered how much they were going for these days :crackup:

Or is there any sample vids.............................shssssss, for my erm missus that is :confused: :p :D
The video is yet to be released :D But will possibly be going on to e-bay when it is!!! If it doesn't reach the reserve then I will see if I can get it put in the Video Gallery :crackup:

Bex :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
Bex said:
The video is yet to be released :D But will possibly be going on to e-bay when it is!!! If it doesn't reach the reserve then I will see if I can get it put in the Video Gallery :crackup:

Bex :angel:
:crackup: :crackup:

don't worry, I will beat the reserve price :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top