Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
How do i remove the ABS and return brakes to servo only for that betta feel and control?

Cheers:bored::mitsi:

·
Premium Member
16,921 Posts
If you pull the ABS fuse it will deactivate it as a quick solution, to fully remove you need to repipe the car and bypass the abs control unit and go direct to front and rear brake feeds.

CHeers
Ian

·
Registered
9,261 Posts
brakes

If you pull the ABS fuse it will deactivate it as a quick solution, to fully remove you need to repipe the car and bypass the abs control unit and go direct to front and rear brake feeds.

CHeers
Ian
to do this you need the rs brake unit.... two pipes into front of it,four out:smthumbup

·
Registered
292 Posts
thers four wires to re route to make the ayc work without the abs
i have a couple of rs brake dis blocks then you'll just need some copper piping or braided hoses like mine to run the lines

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
If you are removing the abs do you have all for sensors and would they fit a 6?

thanks steve
I think you need the 4 sensors for the ayc to still work. i have removed the abs unit and fitted the rs distribution block and piped up the two new brake lines to the front wheels and the lines from the master cylinder. Just need to suss out which wires need swapped to keep the speed sensors to still use ayc.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
thers four wires to re route to make the ayc work without the abs
i have a couple of rs brake dis blocks then you'll just need some copper piping or braided hoses like mine to run the lines
Do you know which four wires i need to re-route. Any help would be appreciated:smthumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts