Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cars dues for MOT in the new few weeks and last time round i had an advisory that i didnt have the correct horse shoe holding the brake line onto the shock.

It had a kind of washer that had about 1/4 of it cut out to allow it to stretch over. Anyway does anyone have one i can have or know where to buy one?? i can cover postage if anyone has got one they dont need.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, will pop there over weekend and see if i can get one.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
did you get one of these yet and if so, you wouldn't happen to have a part number would you? Just noticed i've lost one of mine and need to replace it.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
16,921 Posts
did you get one of these yet and if so, you wouldn't happen to have a part number would you? Just noticed i've lost one of mine and need to replace it.
Cheers
Mike im sure ive got some of these laying around, will try and remember to have a look tonight if you or anyone still needs one ?

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:mitsi: will no doubt not have them in stock.....well my local one wont anyway they never keep anything in stock for an evo they always have to order it in.

And i need it for next weekend. Will get one sorted from somewhere.

TSL you have PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.