Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
chunky said:
Fitted a recirc dump valve (cheers evo6billy :smthumbup) to my car tonight - heaven! I no longer feel like a F&F reject while pootling about, now all I need to do is address the 104dB exhaust and I'll be happy :)

Does anyone understand any of this? :crackup:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
chunky,
you'll soon get bored of the ****hhhh sound, keep hold of your old one mate, imho i dont like the sound anymore dont know why but it makes me think ---- chav mobile :eek: :D also check its set up right as my evo 1 had the wrong preload setting (this was fitted by a well know tuner) and it use to cut out if i dropped the clutch anything over 3000rpm to stand still
chris

·
Underground mapper
19,830 Posts
chrisevo1 said:
chunky,
you'll soon get bored of the ****hhhh sound, keep hold of your old one mate, imho i dont like the sound anymore dont know why but it makes me think ---- chav mobile :eek: :D also check its set up right as my evo 1 had the wrong preload setting (this was fitted by a well know tuner) and it use to cut out if i dropped the clutch anything over 3000rpm to stand still
chris
Chris,
Try reading Chunky's post again and then I'll let you edit your own post :D:D:D:D:D He's removed his VTA and fitted a recirc :p

Andy

·
Underground mapper
19,830 Posts
madgerald said:
See what I mean? :crackup:
Gerald,
Everyone understood it apart from the hopeless scooby owner :p:p:p I always thought that they were a bit retarded :D:D

Andy

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
chrisevo1 said:
chunky,
chris
That's got to be up there with Mike's interboiler and Moses' hammerite :cool:

:D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
AndyF_RSX said:
Chris,
Try reading Chunky's post again and then I'll let you edit your own post :D:D:D:D:D He's removed his VTA and fitted a recirc :p

Andy
:blush:
u see thats wot happens when your kids winging "when u gonna make me breakfast, I'M STRAVING" constantly down your ear

and how dare you, retarded yeah i can handle that but hopeless scooby driver, right type r poof boy just wait till i see your old mans car with a spoiler about i'll i'll wave and say hello andy :D :D :D

chunky good move mate :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts