Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you all know, i have ordered my clear side repeaters, so i can now hold my head high, when in the company of daz/andy/rob etc.

and they will be here tommorrow so if i can summon up the ability i may have them fitted for saturdays RR day (i tried phoning ralliart to fit them but they are a bit busy :))

up yours andy....http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lee,
I didn't spot this earlier on otherwise I would have responded sooner....

Just because you have clear side repeaters doesn't make you an honourary northener. What you really need to do is come up here in December / January and wander around eating mushy peas wearing just a T-shirt and not moan about the cold wet weather and then you'll be getting close. After that it's just a case of losing your dodgy cockney accent and it'll be all OK. No more excessive prices for anything. You could move up here and then have more money to spend on your car but the trip to Ralliart might be a bit longer. However, there is more access to other people up here that can teach you about your car and what it does and what it feels like to go quickly.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lee

Did you mean have them fitted (by someone else) or are you going to do it yourself?

PS - Are you coming to Donnington on the 6th Jan?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you andy, i knew i could get a response from you. when you say people who can teach me about the car, can you teach me how to ruin a perfectly good air box :)

as for affording things, your not wrong there mate, we went to a works do the other lunch time, 6 of us to the OXO tower £425, i could have kebabs every night of the week for that, taking the ####......

teri: i am toying with fitting them myself i am a little nervous, i might get simon to do them on saturday (after he has shown us what real BHP is on the rollers), other than that is ralliart at my next service ;)

might come to donnington, you coming to cheltenham?

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lee,
I remember going to the OXO tower for a meal with Su once.... Prices were extorionate (spelling???) I nearly had a bloody heartattack when I got the bill. And there was me thinking that all they did was make gravy...... (Boom Boom)
I got your mail about the airbox by the way and I will reply when I an be bothered ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and they let you in??, i can understand su going (a good looking southern lass), but i will not be going there again, if they let your sort in (or did they make you sit in the car park??)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lee,
I managed to pull off the impression of the century to get in.
I had to talk like a complete t***, ditch my shellsuit and dress in dodgy smart clothes and I even had to brush my hair, have a shave and put on some wierd smelly stuff..... It's a strange world down south isn't it??

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lee,
Yet another signature change in honour of your RR performance.....
I've sent you an E-mail on how to change it etc.

Andy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts