Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Good grief ! Pretty much the pinnacle of conspicuous consumption, ah ? I'd hate something like that dominating a room.
Then again, i suppose my attitude to TV is at odds with most folks. We only have a portable telly [ i think it cost about 40 quid ] and it hardly ever gets switched on, other than the offspring watching a DVD on it. I'd sooner read a book, generally or have the HiFi on.

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Good grief ! Pretty much the pinnacle of conspicuous consumption, ah ? I'd hate something like that dominating a room.
Then again, i suppose my attitude to TV is at odds with most folks. We only have a portable telly [ i think it cost about 40 quid ] and it hardly ever gets switched on, other than the offspring watching a DVD on it. I'd sooner read a book, generally or have the HiFi on.
i would LOVE a room like that.

but then again i,m a bloke.:crackup:

·
Registered
790 Posts
How do you watch Stephen Fry then Darling.
I hope you have a tv license:eek:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
did i read that right....$6 million???? looks nice, prefer sommit else for that money tho!

gawd thought id spent a lot on my set up :lol:

7.1, 42 plasma....

and TWIN 12 inch woofers that rattles stuff of shelves and wakes up kids :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts