2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got what planned for this year?

Anyone been to Greece? Recommend Or no :lol:

·
is nice but dim ;-)
2,556 Posts
Poland in March for my 30th :handsup:

Spain in May to Villa, go once or twice a year and still find new things to do.

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
Belgium and Germany in May for some car related tomfoolery and then wanting to do something slightly long haul.

Short list are:

Dominican Republic
Maldives
Other Caribbean
Or maybe Canada

Whatever has a deal end of September I guess

·
Registered
469 Posts
Already done 5 weeks in Oz from Xmas to end of jan

2 ring trips

And one week in Europe when parents come back from Oz for visit, maybe with a sneaky evening at the ring to scare my mum, lol

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mexico how longs the flight?

Poland, krakow by any chance lol.

Ah I done a villa in Spain last year alicante we went to, and went Barcelona December time, gorgeous place.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Belgium and Germany in May for some car related tomfoolery and then wanting to do something slightly long haul.

Short list are:

Dominican Republic
Maldives
Other Caribbean
Or maybe Canada

Whatever has a deal end of September I guess
Dominican is putting some good prices out this year :thumbup:
I was quoted 3400 , 10 days.......and the stupid bint went and booked Greece 7 days @3k :confused:....fooookin women :wallbang:
Mind you .........my lil lad on a long flight could see me doing a bit of jail :lol:

·
is nice but dim ;-)
2,556 Posts
Mexico how longs the flight?

Poland, krakow by any chance lol.

Ah I done a villa in Spain last year alicante we went to, and went Barcelona December time, gorgeous place.
Yep, Krakow :naughty:

Our villa is about 40km south of Alicante airport.

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
:lol:...no im talking about the loud mouthed fat complaining amercians around the pool and in resturants
that was the downside of when i had a holiday there, there so loud and got absolutely no manners, they kept walking straight to the front of ques:goingmad:
they sound similar to the Russians in turkey - i could of punched so many of them!

I'm a fairly chilled out guy and I'm planning to be drunk for most of the holiday so don't mind :)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
10 days in the Italian lakes in August, 9 of us staying in a 4 bed villa £225 each "bargain". Half of the time chilling out, the other half tearing up and down some mountain passes :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts