Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , we have just come back last night from a weeks break to the sunny island of cyprus .
Stayed with friends in kato paphos where they live , the weather was brill compared to what you lot have had over the last week :coolsm::mhihi: with the sun out all day every day lol , we did miss the snow by about one day :eek::D which was lucky .
Saw a few evos there and most of the time the ruddy camera was not at hand :wallbang::lol: but did manage to get some pictures , saw a white evo 7 in kato paphos which looked and sounded very nice anyway less of the chat and lets see a couple of pics .
1st one is of a very nice TME we saw in paphos town :coolsm:

mike

Attachments

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw this just outside a taverna while having a bite to eat , thought of fotsie with this one :D:smthumbup , look at the reg plate kay ;) , nice bike as well .
Then the next pic is just a random one of the sun and sea :coolsm:
The last pic , well i just could not resist this was a real jem of a car , no it is not a evo but who gives a dam it was mint :coolsm: and i hope that one day in years to come mine would look this clean :shake::smthumbup

mike

Attachments

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
is that aphrodite rock ???? mike looks like it :smthumbup
saw loads of fake early evo when was over few years ago stay up from paphos between there and coral bay
good place to visit is adonis falls nr coral bay but you will need a 4x4 to get there lol

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
about time you got away,hope you had a thoroughly good time :smthumbup
see you two soon,all the best,Den. ;)

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that aphrodite rock ???? mike looks like it :smthumbup
saw loads of fake early evo when was over few years ago stay up from paphos between there and coral bay
good place to visit is adonis falls nr coral bay but you will need a 4x4 to get there lol
Yep the very one mike well spotted ;) i didn't fancy swimming around it 20 times lol , and there still is a fair few evo look-a-likes around .
We did travel around a good part of the island but thought better about going to the falls as was not that hot :shake: but it's on the cards for the next trip :smthumbup

mike

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Hi guys,since you were in my hometown you should've told me to meet you up and have a couple of drinks,have a spin in the car and meet a few of the other guys here with evos,shame we didn't get to meet,next time please do and that goes for every mlr member.I'm glad you liked my island,yes the way we drive over here is a little bit on the nervous side,the yellow evo you saw is one of my best mates and he was going to meet me.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts