Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me the difference between the HKS Super Drager and the Hiper Muffler.... in terms of looks and performance.. is one better than the other ???

Which one is the Ralliart supplied item that wont void the warranty?

Cheers in advance

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And is the Super Drager better/worse than the Hiper Muffler.... any performance differences ????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both the same apart from the noise and the muffler looks better, bigger round cylinder at the back which you can see..

neither will void the warranty (mine is a new uk car), i have had the hyper for about 2 months and it is great, the drager is just more money for a quieter/sweeter tone (doesnt notice inside car), performance/diameter is the same, only different is the back box.

get in touch with justin at http://www.torqueic.com for good price.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, Jevo I am in the middle of buying a hks hyper muffler because people have posted good comments about this system the hyper muffler is a louder system than the super drager and looks better aswell with its 75mm pipe diameter and 120mm tip it is the system to go for. But the super drager system is all stainless steel and the hyper has a stainless steel back box and the main section is aluminised steel piping. Hope this helps you out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jase

I've put the Hyper Titanium Tip on the 7. You can take a look at the Bagshot meet.

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone talks about the mufflers etc not voiding the warrenty. Where does the warrenty stand with the de-cat pipe and down thingumy?

What I mean to say is if I install a FULL exhaust system does that effect the warrenty?

Cheers Dudes ( and Dude'esses!! )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mitsubishi seem to ok with it (at least when i phoned them), they just wont warranty the parts that are fitted.

lee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.