Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As per the title, i bought this system to go on my IX but have put a silenced de-cat on instead which i think makes it quiet enough, so this is surplus to requirements.

It was off an 8 so fits a 7 or 8 but will need the hangers modding to fit a IX (quite simple to do)

It is in very good condition and is nicely polished

Looking for £175 plus postage which is cheap as they are £500 new.

pm me if interested

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics..not the greatest as it's dark in my garage, but you get the picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
Got one of these on my 8, great bit of kit.

Sounds almost standard on tick over but as it comes on boost it really makes a nice loud ripping noise

Free bump for awesome exhaust:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers mate. I had one on my TME and loved it so i bought this one for my IX but never got round to fitting it!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi mate

Went for a 3" bubbyclub ilenced de-cat in the end. Not as quiet as a HKS silent, but did quieten it down a bit on the motorway. I actually bought the silenced de-cat in error, thinking i'd bought a normal one, which is why i decided not to bother with the HKS silent.

You'd need to check with HKS, but i think it's either 3" or 2.75". Either way, it makes very very little difference from the cat back. If you want the best performance gains, just make sure you get a 3" downpipe and 3" de-cat as that's where the most pressure is. This is what i did :smthumbup

Thanks

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sold pending payment :smthumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts