Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hks Number By Auction To Mlr Person

H15 HKS....on retention certificate all fees paid,ready for transfer TO BE AUCTIONED to the highest bidder,ends saturday 6pm.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what has become of the yellow 5 that the plate used to be on?
I believe it died after a collision with a stone wall :wallbang:,them walls always win you know,it was upto about 600bhp at time,the lad that had it sold it for re shelling i think.

anyway bids so far have reached £250 for the plate,am looking for a bit more though....:smthumbup

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
£350 has been offerd,will be selling very shortly,just a wee bit higher...:smthumbup

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To Be Auctioned On Mlr

I,ve decided to let this plate go at 6pm saturday 14th to the highest bidder saves waiting and messing about:smthumbup
offers recieved so far are as follows:-

£50 by kj200sx
£350 by ag auto
£360 by adamevoxxx
£365 by tony66

i will let you carry on with the rest....ends this saturday 6pm
thank you :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,261 Posts
"auction"

trouble is,it wasnt advertised as an auction,just a for sale thread-asking for £500 or sensible offers-once you had a few you then tried to play them off against each other.tut tut,:shake:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
trouble is,it wasnt advertised as an auction,just a for sale thread-asking for £500 or sensible offers-once you had a few you then tried to play them off against each other.tut tut,:shake:
thats correct it wasnt advertised as an auction,it was for sale £500,had a few offers starting @ £50:lol:and decided to make it fair,i wanted £500 as stated,this was not offered so it will go to the highest "offer" "bid" by 6pm saturday,im not playing anyone,if YOU or someone wants to give me £500 it yours or theirs.:smthumbup

adam evo6xxx yes you are the next highest bidder

1 - 20 of 23 Posts