Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi up for sale is my hks fcon v ecu and wiring harness for evo 4,5,6.
The actual ecu is a little scratched but all in perfect working order, my car was running 386bhp with this ecu with just a walbro 255 pump, hks plugs, hks air filter and stainless exhaust with de-cat which is pretty impressive and make for a very fun and quick road car.

The ecu rrp is £800+ and the wiring harness is £180

so grab a bargin

£250 takes it away plus £20 postage

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Thought you couldn't fit the ecu, so how do you know it was running 386 horsepower on your car?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol

as i said i bought it off a mate im now selling it as i cant find anyone to map it close to me so im gonna go for a pfc. it was my mate who wrote this thread to sell it for me. i just read it through and it sounds confusing to me. the spec etc is my mates e6 which is the car i got it off which is now sold which is why i put a thread on mlr to see which other bits i needed as we were not sure if we took everything off and didnt want to just fit it to mine and blow it up! sorry for any confusion

even still cant complain at the price!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on this is a great bit of kit for not a lot of money grab a bargin!!!! can post pics if needed and may swap for other parts for a e4 e.g cams, decent clutch, cash either way!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anybody?????

offers as my clutch has now gone and i needs the money to get a new one asap!!!!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
hks

hello mate im interested can you post some pics for me please. also does it come with everything to run it ie map sensor or will it run off the maf sensor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If this is still available, can you please PM me with the serial number ?

Ta :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry guys forgot to put a post up saying it was sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts